[sdiy] Synth-DIY breadboard Module...

J. Larry Hendry jlarryh at iquest.net
Thu Aug 15 05:39:31 CEST 2002

HA... There was one just like this for sale over in the synth section a
while back.  The guy was advertising it as a "vintage modular synth"  I
dropped him a note being kind than maybe he didn't know what he had.   He
told me I obviously didn't know what I was talking about since I had not
sold anything recently.
LH