[sdiy] Arm Thumb...

The Proteus proteus at ugwarehouse.org
Thu Aug 15 04:46:46 CEST 2002

	The ARM Architecture, including its thumb subset is supported
under GNU's GCC and Binutils. ARM's specific development software is $7500
(not low cost, by any means). Macraigor corporation (www.macraigor) has
the Wiggler BDM connector that runs about $150, and they have links to
builds of GCC 2.95 that work with it.

The AT91 series chips are quite interesting, but I don't know if I'd use
'em yet... I'm still giving it some thought.

Regards,

Prot

- - - T h e  U n d e r g r o u n d  W a r e h o u s e - - -
- - - Subversive - Tools - For - A - Chaotic - Planet - - -
-  h t t p : / / w w w . u g w a r e h o u s e . o r g /  -
--<T h e  P r o t e u s>-<Musician>-<Producer>-<Engineer>--