[sdiy] Synth-DIY breadboard Module...

epeasant at telusplanet.net epeasant at telusplanet.net
Thu Aug 15 03:57:41 CEST 2002

Here is one of Harry's worst nightmares:

www.angelfire.com/electronic/epeasant/images/breadbox.jpg

and inside:

www.angelfire.com/electronic/epeasant/images/breadin.jpg

I built it in 1992 from mostly salvage parts (including
case), has adjustable bipolar and fixed 5 volts power
supply, 555 based audio oscillator, BNC connectors for
signals and banana posts for other connections. 4 patchable
toggle switches complete the unit. When I need a pot, I
simply insert a trimpot where needed. It has served me well.

Take care,
Doug
The Electronic Peasant

www.electronicpeasant.com