[sdiy] Synth-DIY breadboard Module...

Theo t.hogers at home.nl
Wed Aug 14 22:41:44 CEST 2002

I did about the same thing only using RCA instead of jacks.
The pots and RCAs are fitted with flexible wire.
On the end of each wire I put a small piece of stiff wire with heat shrink
so I have a kind of micro banana plugs to fit the strips.
I also hardwired the power and GND rails/strips to banana connectors for
easy power hook up.

Theo

From: patchell <patchell at silcom.com>