[sdiy] Dirty sliders

Steve Begin Steve.Begin at pwgsc.gc.ca
Tue Aug 13 18:58:47 CEST 2002

In this case, it's not a great mixer to start with, and if I was going to have to put any money into it I'd rather replace the whole thing.  As it stands, I'd like to prolong it's life as long as possible as cheap as possible, but I will consider your advice, and as for the noisy pots, it's good to know what to do with them, even if it's a bit of a pain.  How do they get "dirty" in the first place? Do higher quality pots last longer?