[sdiy] FM Sytnthesis, was: Yamaha PSS460 users?

David Hughes dhughes at globalnet.co.uk
Tue Aug 13 10:40:51 CEST 2002

Hello,

> A good synth module that hasn't been mentioned yet is the TG77. This was the
> best FM synth at the time of its release, but the FS1R (which came later) is
> more versatile. The TG77 has the advantage of being relatively cheap these
> days, especially considering all the things it can do.

The TG77 is a brilliant synth although the front panel is a right sod!

I'm currently writing a load of software for a quick edit facility in a hardware
box that sits on top of my master keyboard so that I can edit this thing
remotely. Let me know if anyone is interested. I already have an order for a
unit once the prototype is built.

Regards
   David
--