[sdiy] FM Synth Designs

Tim Parkhurst tparkhurst at siliconbandwidth.com
Tue Aug 13 01:55:45 CEST 2002

Yes, a bunch of CCRMA people formed Staccato. They moved to Mountain View
and they were working with Yamaha and several others.

Tim Servo

************************************

>I may be wrong but wasn't Staccato Systems formed by some CCRMA people?  If
>so there may be some patents there.  They're now owned by ADI, I think.

>I had the privilege of taking one of CCMRMA 2 week synth courses several
>years ago.  It was a blast.  Especially driving into the Stanford campus
>with my Texas driving skills, scaring hell outta students not looking when
>crossing the street & expecting ME to yield for THEM!  What noive!

This message is confidential.  The information contained in
this e-mail message is intended only for confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.