[sdiy] FM Synth Designs

Tim Parkhurst tparkhurst at siliconbandwidth.com
Tue Aug 13 00:26:17 CEST 2002

Excellent link! Thanks J.D.

Funny, but I think CCRMA (pronounced 'Karma' by those who worked there) at
Stanford has now been disbanded. I had a friend who used to work there and
it was being dismantled as he was leaving. Now here's a question: Does
Yamaha own a patent on Physical Modeling?

>The patent expired in 1995.  See

>http://www.stanford.edu/dept/news/report/news/july16/sondiusxg.html

This message is confidential.  The information contained in
this e-mail message is intended only for confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.