[sdiy] Yamaha PSS460 users?

Joe Kramer musetrap at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 12 19:17:31 CEST 2002

Dear Dominic,

> I've heard of people adding midi to casio SK1s by connecting a microcontroler to that it triggers the keyboard input... so the key board just thinks you'r playing the keys...

I would want midi for the purpose of synching the "custom drummer" to an external device.  The Tempo of the PSS460 is controlled by up/down buttons, with no readout and no increment-amount mentioned in the owner's manual.  Although it's possible to "scoot"  tracks recorded on computer, I tried aligning different beats together and couldn't get them to stay in time.

Regards,
Joe Kramer