[sdiy] Northern California Synth DIY meet

The Proteus proteus at ugwarehouse.org
Fri Aug 9 22:39:40 CEST 2002

	I'm down in Santa Cruz, and I'm willing to meet up anywhere from
here to San Fran. Problem is, I won't be in Santa Cruz in two
months. Thanks to some extremely bad decisions at work, I'm no longer
employed. So, if something does happen I'd be willing to attend as long as
it doesn't happen around or after September 21.

Regards,

Prot

- - - T h e  U n d e r g r o u n d  W a r e h o u s e - - -
- - - Subversive - Tools - For - A - Chaotic - Planet - - -
-  h t t p : / / w w w . u g w a r e h o u s e . o r g /  -
--<T h e  P r o t e u s>-<Musician>-<Producer>-<Engineer>--