[sdiy] Northern California Synth DIY meet

Tim Parkhurst tparkhurst at siliconbandwidth.com
Fri Aug 9 21:41:45 CEST 2002

Hey, do we have enough interested Nor Cal DIYers to put together a synth
meet? Maybe San Jose, Santa Clara, or San Francisco? I live in Fremont. Who
else is in the area? Also, I thought I had heard the guy who is currently
doing Serge stuff is located in Oakland. Is that true?

Tim Servo

This message is confidential.  The information contained in
this e-mail message is intended only for confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.