[sdiy] Evergreen DIY was Introduction and a question

John L Marshall john.l.marshall at gte.net
Fri Aug 9 01:17:29 CEST 2002

We could meet in Portland or Oly. Someone else would need to set it up
though.

I get the space at Renton Technical College for free, a very good price. No
charge for broken tables either.

Saturday or Sunday are probably best for the meeting.

Synth DIYers in Vancouver and Victoria see Seattle as pretty central. But
then, none showed up last time.

Take care,
John
Pacific Northwest DIY Synthesizer meeting, July 20, 2002
See: www.sound-photo.com