[sdiy] Semi-Frustrating Day...

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Fri Aug 9 00:06:26 CEST 2002

    I wanted to test my Multisegment EG today, but I needed a rotary
switch (4 pole-6 pos).  I spent most of my day going through my boxes of
parts looking for the rotary switches I knew I had... and when I found
them...there were 2 pole 12 position....well, time to place an order
with mouser.

    On a happy note...the printed circuit cards for a new VCO arrived
today...so, I guess I will build one of those tonight.

--
 -Jim
* Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/