[sdiy] Useful equipment

harry harrybissell at prodigy.net
Thu Aug 8 03:03:05 CEST 2002

Steve....

I'd buy a new scope probe, or probes if you have two channels on the scope.
Get a pair (if needed) of 1x / 10x switchable probes.

10x probes are the best for general use, because they have higher resistance
and lower capacitance.  Get probes that match the input capacitance of your
scope or you cannot adjust them for accurate readings.

Used probes might be a bargain if the price is very good... but they are subject
to wear and tear, and even abuse. And you MUST trust your test equipment or you are wasting your time.

H^) harry

--
Jihad Terrorism Conspiracy New World Order
Revolution Black Helicopters Freedom of