[sdiy] Intimate with a Pinnacle.

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Thu Aug 8 02:03:03 CEST 2002

Y-ellow All.
         If there's anyone out there that has intimate knowledge of working
with a Total Bitch... Err Turtle Beach Pinnacle sound card (and friends)
would they be so kind as to email me off list so I can pick their brains
please. I know Jim probably does but since I'm apparently on his kill-file
I doubt he'll get this.

Sorry I defaced your software that time Jim. It wasn't about you it was
about TBS. Your software was the best part of that whole deal. Pity their
cards and firmware didn't live up to your software. Pity Creati-Flabs
didn't hire you to write their front-ends. Pitty none of these mongrels
never paid you what you're worth. If ever anyone wanted an example of all
that is wrong with the computer/software industry, TBS would be on the
short-list.

Anyway, if someone other than Jim who has some experience with the care and
feeding of a Total Bitch Pineapple card... Err Turtle Beach Pinnacle card
is within eye shot of this I'd like to gain some technical insights before
I assign a machine for this this thing.

Thanks in advance.

Be absolutely Icebox

|_,__/ \__,_|\__|/ /    Bullshit --> http://all-electric.com