[sdiy] Evergreen DIY was Introduction and a question

rdonker at oz.net rdonker at oz.net
Thu Aug 8 00:18:14 CEST 2002

I assume your taking about The Evergreen State College in Olympia WA? I
was the Electronic Music Lab Tech their from 1976 ~ 1982 and could not
agree with you more. I completed my degree (4 years of individual contarct
on the subject) around a Synth DIY project using 6502 to control the BUCLA
music Easel. Still my favorite machine. Did several performances using the
Synthi, the Music Easel and my 2.5 panel Serge System all controlled with
a 6502 on a S-100 buss, with 8 pulse outs and 8 D/A converters. Those
where the good old days.... no MIDI...
-Robert P. Donker