Odp: [sdiy] Introduction and a question

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Wed Aug 7 23:39:17 CEST 2002

    EasyTrax is actually a profesional level program.  You used to have to pay good
money to get it.  Protel made it free since it was the lowest level product and it
ran in DOS.  EasyTrax is actually a pretty good program.  I have Autotrax, which is
the advanced version.  For a DOS program, it is very nice (nicer than the windows
version, if you ask me).

--
 -Jim
* Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/