Odp: [sdiy] Introduction and a question

Roman modular at go2.pl
Wed Aug 7 23:01:22 CEST 2002

Am I the only lucky here?

At my place they accept files from FREE EasyTrax, and prices are
good. On Monday I picked 5 boards, 1-sided with soldermask,
about 10x5cm (4''x2'') and paid equivalent of 10$ total.
My biggest order was 4 sequencer boards, each about 23x15cm,
double sided, soldermasked, with silkscreen, and it cost me
something below 100$.

for those interested (if you read Polish):
www.merkar.com.pl

Roman