[sdiy] Introduction and a question

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Wed Aug 7 18:50:59 CEST 2002

    I should follow this up with one caveat to using profesional board
houses...they expect professional quality artwork, which means you will need
to get a PC board CAD program.  There are "free" programs, or very low cost
ones that will do the job, but, this is something you need to add into the
equation.  Although, even if you are doing it at home, you probably should
use a cad program anyway.  Although, then you need to get the layers plotted
somehow...

    If you notice, there are a lot of if-buts involved in doing this.