[sdiy] valid DIY item seen on MTV

metasonix at earthlink.net metasonix at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 7 10:28:43 CEST 2002

I have an item which is just what DIY is all about.

We just saw a video on MTV by a band called Sinch.
The keyboard player is using an obviously
homebrewed controller, made of clear acrylic in a
guitar shape and covered with red pushbuttons....

how often does one see homemade electronics on an
MTV video anyhow.....the answer is, never.

after looking at the band website, I find this:
http://www.ocularnoisemachine.com
ahhh, it's a VIDEO device....good to see a metal band
take chances like this, having a video artist as
a member....

E. Barbour
metasonix