[sdiy] Re: [AH] Ungrateful users?

Peter Grenader petergrenader at mksound.com
Wed Aug 7 07:41:35 CEST 2002

I understand and appreciate that this is one person's opinion, and I can
respect that opinion.  So please respect mine here as well:

No hit on MOTM, it's a fine line of products. Regardless, this bit about:

'every other esoteric but not really necessary feature every
 egotistical artiste would kill for without adding a single trendy gimmick
that will end up on the roadside of history like the dinosaurs!'

..to be bullshit and offensive.