[sdiy] Re: [AH] Ungrateful users?

harry harrybissell at prodigy.net
Wed Aug 7 05:43:01 CEST 2002

News Flash....

Paul Schreiber says MOTM doesn't sound as good as "every synth ever made"...

Wow...  now THATs "full disclosure" from a manufacturer ain't it....

Gee Paul you're too rough on yourself. MOTM sounds better than my PAiA 2720
did...    :^P

H^) harry  (going to HIDE now....  ;^)

--
Jihad Terrorism Conspiracy New World Order
Revolution Black Helicopters Freedom of