[sdiy] Plastic Panels...

sbernardi at attbi.com sbernardi at attbi.com
Tue Aug 6 22:00:04 CEST 2002

Aluminum panels might not be expensive as you think.
www.radioshack.com has 24"x48"x0.06" aluminum on sale
for $13.95 each! (I think they might be selling out
their stock, but I bought three which is big enough to
build one heck of a modular or two).
.06" is about 1/16". I've found it to be suitable for
individual panels. You have to cut it yourself, though.
I print my artwork on the full sheet self adhesive
labels (black on white, you could do color with an
inkjet) and cover them with clear contact paper. The
results are acceptable, but would not be mistaken for
professional.