[sdiy] Ungrateful users?

Tim Ressel madhun2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 20:48:34 CEST 2002

Paul,

You have to leave room for humans to be humans. It is
a human trait to show loyalty to that which you knew
first. For example: I think Motorola micros kick butt
because I worked with them on my first engineering
job. I think Yamaha bikes are the best because I had
one. Etc, etc. These are not statements of fact, they
are just little internal prejudices I carry around.
This is one of the things salesmen have to get around.

Interestingly, this doesn't seem to apply to my first
wife...

--TR