[sdiy] Credit Card fraud - BEWARE!!!!!!

Tim Ressel madhun2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 20:47:29 CEST 2002

Yikes!

Sorry for your troubles, dude. This is a read
eye-opener. Thnaks for letting us know. I hope the
bank makes it right.

This makes me think to open a separate account at my
bank just for such transactions. I cound transfer
money over when I want to make a purchase. That way if
the number got out, the farging bastages could only
drain the secondary account. The other account would
be for rent etc.

--TR