[sdiy] Credit Card fraud - BEWARE!!!!!!

cyborgzero at comcast.net cyborgzero at comcast.net
Mon Aug 5 19:54:27 CEST 2002

Yeah, merchants seem to actually be the main means of CC# hijacking.

We here in the states need to be *super* secure now, because the CC
companies have gotten some new very nasty legislation passed just
recently.. I don't know all the details, but it sounds like the no
fault clauses on theft may soon be a thing of the past.

Rob