[sdiy] OT, but Interesting: you can buy credit cards on www.carder.org (fwd)

The Proteus proteus at ugwarehouse.org
Mon Aug 5 19:27:14 CEST 2002

All,

	Speaking of CC fraud, I just got this spam in my inbox. Fun
stuff... it's no longer low-brow white collar crime, but it's its own
industry now.

Sickening, eh?

Regards,

Prot

- - - T h e  U n d e r g r o u n d  W a r e h o u s e - - -
- - - Subversive - Tools - For - A - Chaotic - Planet - - -
-  h t t p : / / w w w . u g w a r e h o u s e . o r g /  -
--<T h e  P r o t e u s>-<Musician>-<Producer>-<Engineer>--