[sdiy] PAIA CEM3310 ADSR

greg montalbano greg.montalbano at ucop.edu
Mon Aug 5 18:12:22 CEST 2002

The edge connector pads were the standard for the EK-x boards;  if you
don't want to deal with finding a suitable connector, it's perfectly ok to
just solder leads directly to these pads.
As for how to wire it up -- do you need the documentation?  I still have
the originals lying around somewhere;  can scan them for you if you like
(meanwhile, you can get a lot  of info from the 3310 data sheet at the
SynthTech site:
http://www.synthtech.com/cems.html

~GMM