[sdiy] More ground questions

harry harrybissell at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 4 06:40:22 CEST 2002

Hi Ingo...

I either don't understand (or don't agree with..) you.

If the grounds are separate... AC currents from dirty signals bypassed
to the dirty ground... MUST flow in the dirty ground all the way back to
the common ground point.

This is presumably the lowest impedance point of the power supply system...

These currents do not flow in the clean ground, ever... so they cannot cause
voltage drops and therfore noise in the clean ground.

I'm also presuming that the positive and negative power supply leads are separate
as well.

H^) harry

--
Jihad Terrorism Conspiracy New World Order
Revolution Black Helicopters Freedom of