Comparator [sdiy] inversion, CMOS, etc.

Cynthia Webster cynthia.webster at gte.net
Sat Aug 3 17:45:05 CEST 2002

Hi Gavin!

There's an excellent Voltage Controlled Comparator on Ken Stone's
Cat Girl Synth site.  See his Gated Comparator (which is an eight-level
staircase window comparator)  I finished building a prototype of one last
night with a Modcan modular style panel and banana jacks and it works great!
I'm building  a limited edition of twelve of these for other Modcan junkies
like me

http://otherunicorn.0catch.com/synth/modules/cgs13_gated_comparator.html

There is a picture at the top of the page of my Modcan Style Panel artwork

Hope this gives you some ideas!

Cynthia