[sdiy] Re: Hertz Wars !

Tom May tom at tommay.net
Sat Aug 3 08:26:13 CEST 2002

I'll point out that one thing you lose over using banana plugs for
everything is the ability to daisy chain an output to several inputs.
I.e., patch from your CV source to an oscillator then to another
oscillator.  This is actually a valid use of patching inputs to
inputs, and I do it all the time.  With 1/4" inputs you have to patch
all the way from the CV source to both oscillators.

And you have to make your own patch cords.

Tom.