[sdiy] Found a strange Looking Synth up for Auction on Ebay ?

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Sat Aug 3 07:05:28 CEST 2002

    Ok....this is an old Paia 2700 synth.  It was a kit.  You can find
out more about Paia at http://www.paia.com.  they still make synth kits.

    One thing for sure, I would never have bid on this thing.  This was
one of the most obnoxious postings on Ebay I ever ran across.  On my
modem hookup, it took quite a long time to download all of the jpegs.

--
 -Jim
* Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/