[sdiy] Found a strange Looking Synth up for Auction on Ebay ?

Rob Mantel rob at arachnoids.org
Sat Aug 3 07:03:47 CEST 2002

If I wasn't so old, and still had my good memory, I could probably be of
more help :) But things being as they are, I can only say I don't think this
is a homemade prototype, because I 'clearly' remember having seen it before.
I am almost certain someone on this list will be able to tell what it is.

Rob