[sdiy] Found a strange Looking Synth up for Auction on Ebay ?

Phillip Swanson phillipswanson at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 3 06:03:49 CEST 2002

Hey All

Besides playing synths I'm also a collector, I was looking through the keyboard section on ebay and stumbled onto this it is item 897345685 the title of the auction says Vintage 70's Synth SwitchBoard Type in the description the sellers can't tell if it is a homebuilt prototype or not ?
  I thought about bidding but all ready reach my limit for the month ? thought maybe on of you might want to check it out, just click on search when you are on ebay and go to search by item number and type in 897345685 to check it out ?

 Phil