[sdiy] Osc bank

Michael Ruberto frankentron at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 18:37:28 CEST 2002

I built my dual VCO module a year and a half ago and I still haven't
bothered to calibrate the 1V/Oct response. I have gotten used to them the
way they function now so it looks like I will have to keep them this way.
I'll calibrate the next VCO module I build so I can have the ability to make
"real" music also ;-)

~M