[sdiy] Re: Hertz Wars !

harrybissell at prodigy.net harrybissell at prodigy.net
Thu Aug 1 21:17:06 CEST 2002

Tom....

That is a really good idea (you're a fvcking genius)...

AND you can normalize using the 1/8" jacks as well.
I don't think anyone has ever proposed this idea
that I'm aware of... however I bet it will be adopted by
certain synth manufacturers as "their brilliant new invention"...

We'll know the truth  ;^P

H^) harry