[sdiy] More ground questions

Scott Stites scottnoanh at peoplepc.com
Thu Aug 1 20:52:15 CEST 2002

Thanks, Dave.

You've answered some things I've long been wondering
since I started this project.  I've got some coax
ordered from Hosfelt, 30 feet of it ought to last me
(it was cheap).

It does make more sense to tie the grounds at the PS.

When my synth grows past one power supply, I'm sure
I'll be back for more questions :-) (that'll be a
while).

Anyway, I'm glad I asked.  You have a helpful site,
BTW.  Harry Bissell's cap treatise is especially
informative.

Thanks again,
Scott

====
Hey Scott,

I think the use of shielded cable is a good idea...
although I don't usually put it everywhere....