[sdiy] Need suggestion for source of shipping cartons

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Thu Aug 1 20:04:13 CEST 2002

    Since there are several people on this list that I know must know a
good source of shipping cartons (you know, corrugated cardboard boxes),
I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction.

    I need boxes to ship out the reverb springs...I stopped at Staples
first (they are nearby), and was shocked to see that boxes there were
almost $7 each.  Mailboxes etc was better at about $4 each, surely there
must be a better source.

    Probably best to reply off list.

--
 -Jim