[sdiy] Desinging Software Synthesizers ?

Kristian Borgstedt kristian at borgstedt.com
Thu Aug 1 13:18:23 CEST 2002

When it comes to DSP and software synths, I find this project quite intresting, as it still is a bit hardware SDIY: http://www.gweep.net/~shifty/death/
It is a DSP synth/effects box, that can be controlled either by a PalmIII or via midi... Here people sit around programming effects and synth algorithms in Assembler... kind of hardcore :)

I have bought myself a DSP2181 Eval kit, but haven't gotten around to modify it to be able to run these programs yet... Check out the site though... loads of fun and strange stuff :)

/Kristian