[sdiy] beginner

harry harrybissell at prodigy.net
Thu Dec 27 06:45:25 CET 2001

I'd add the following ratings:

0 - I don't know which end of the soldering iron gets hot before I
plug it in. I get it wrong half the time.  ;^P

0 - Even if you explain it in a way I could understand... I''ll just flame
you onlist to conceal my ignorance....  ;^D

0 - If its broken... its the designer's fault.  un$ubscribe me at once !!!
>;^)

H^) harry

Disclaimer:  this is not meant to insult any beginners... If you are
patient... we
will teach you everything you need to know

--
Jihad Terrorism Conspiracy New World Order
Revolution Black Helicopters Freedom of