[sdiy] FS: Power One 12/15V power supply

Jeffrey Pontius jpont at stat.ksu.edu
Wed Dec 19 18:28:20 CET 2001

I'm offering one Power One linear supply HAA15-0.8-A for sale.  This unit
was part of a MOTM 900 that I removed and replaced with a 1.5A Power One
unit.
The supply is dated Jun 01, 2001, has been in a smoke-free environment,
used for not more than 200 hours, and was connected to modules that drew
not more than 300mA total.  These are advertised for about $45 for one at
Digikey, so I think a reasonable price is $35 for this Power One unit,
which includes USPS shipping & insurance within the continental US.

Jeff