[sdiy] So. Cal. DIY meet

The Proteus proteus at ugwarehouse.org
Tue Dec 18 20:11:22 CET 2001

Heh. Sounds like a plan - now if I could only figure out how to get my
little canoe though tha panama canal undetected... :-)

-Prot

- - - T h e  U n d e r g r o u n d  W a r e h o u s e - - -
- - - Subversive - Tools - For - A - Chaotic - Planet - - -
-  h t t p : / / w w w . u g w a r e h o u s e . o r g /  -
--<T h e  P r o t e u s>-<Musician>-<Producer>-<Engineer>--