[sdiy] Electronics For Music

Dean Stiglitz deknow at deknow.com
Thu Dec 13 21:38:53 CET 2001

what email address are you using???  there is absolutely nothing sketchy about tom (the man behind efm), so i wouldn't freak out...i don't know of anyone ever feeling like they were ripped off by them (except, perhaps a beginer who doesn't have enough experience/skill/patience to put these things together without having their hands held).

deknow