[sdiy] Oberheim 4-voice and Korg PS-3200 schematics and/or repair manual and paint restoration guide

KA4HJH ka4hjh at gte.net
Tue Dec 11 00:42:52 CET 2001

>I've got a couple projects which include fixing an Oberheim 4-voice
>and Korg PS-3200, and refinishing panels on an OB-X, Rhodes Chroma,
>and Steiner-Parker synthacon.  I am wondering if any SDIY folks can
>hook me up with schematics and/or repair manuals for the 4 voice
>and PS-3200, and if anyone knows of any guides (in print or
>online) for retouching paint on synths (or on equipment with similar
>paint and metals, from which I could extrapolate)?  Thank you.

Oberheim stuff:

http://www.crowncity.net/ratcave/Electro/Oberheim/Oberheim.html

Includes links to the stuff at SynthFool.
--

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

"By the end of Chuck Statler's 'Rock Videos' of Devo we agreed that even if
Devo did not take the stage it was still the best concert any of us had
ever attended." --Kim Thayil (Soundgardern), 1995