[sdiy] newbie with some questions

Matt Olech oleicm at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 07:19:12 CET 2001

Hi, these are probably some dumb questions, but i was hoping you guys
wouldnt mind helping me out a little.
I want to start on a modular, but i'm not sure how to go about starting... i
know the basics (i.e. i know what an oscillator and a filter do, and i know
how to solder)
my biggest question is how does the power supply hook up? do i run a line
from the supply to each module, or do i run from the supply to one module
and then hook each module up to the preceding or what? are there any other
general pointers you can give me, or are there any books on building modular
synths specifically that I can check out?

thanks for your time.

-Matt