[sdiy] Protel spam?

Theo t.hogers at home.nl
Tue Dec 4 16:34:54 CET 2001

Protel was recently bought by Altium.
Altium also has Circuitmaker under their hood.
Circuitmaker compares to Target 3001 in both features and price.

It seems Altium started a wide direct mail campaign.
I got e-mail spam from them
(including apologies for obtaining my e-mail address in a unconventional
way)
And a week later a load of folders and a CD over snail mail.
(including apologies for obtaining my home address in a unconventional way)

Theo

From: Alex <alex at xatomic.ch>