[sdiy] Scope

Moho Disco moho at mohodisco.com
Sat Dec 1 19:45:20 CET 2001

That did it!  Sheesh, thank goodness somebody on this list
has the exact same scope!  Sweet, thanks so much. Sometimes
I don't know where I'd be without this list...  definitely much
dumber...  ...er, more dumb...  ...er, nevermind.

Lava

P.S. - Man, my Mono/poly is soooo NOT putting out pure
waveforms! (even though it sounds like it is)