UAF42 how does it do in real live?

Theo t.hogers at home.nl
Fri Mar 31 21:26:30 CEST 2000

Just considering it as a option .
Need a fixed filter behind a 20bit audio range ADC.
BB said I should take a look at it, found it rather pricy indeed.
How well are the opamps? better than 072 I hope?
If it only saves 2 caps on the print, its not worth $15 to me.
If the amps are really!! good I might consider it for an other (more high
end) project comming up next year.

It comes with a filter disign program (handy as I confessed earlyer: my math
is crap).
Did not get the full documentation yet, but the program turned out to be a
universal tool not just UAF42.

Cheers Theo