Can you feed audio through a synth?

Hiryku Lin hiryku_lin at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 18:52:51 CEST 2000

Well, if you want to just mix the audio with a synth
sound, a simple ring modulator will do. PAiA has a kit
for one. I'm doing a slightly modified version that is
more like an analog synth. As for LFO, VCF, and stuff
like that, I've been thinking about adding some of
that in, but not too much lately. There's also a lot
of vintage synths out there(don't bother with the new
"groove" stuff, originals are better) have external
audio in that'll allow you to run it through the
filter and such. My SCI Pro-One does just that, hardly
ever use it though. Nice to play around with on my
707. Hoep that helps.

HREF="http://www.rolandgroove.com/">http://www.rolandgroove.com/</A>