Oakley stuff

Tony Allgood oakley at techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 21:54:23 CEST 2000

Hi all,

Its been a busy week or so. I have bunged some more new little MOTM
friendly circuits up on my site. There is a little mixer thing, not
ground breaking stuff maybe, but very useful. I've called it the
MultiMix with BiColour LED. There is also a revised edition of the Korg
MS-20 LFO. Now this is good, I did away with the selected FETs and used
a DG403 instead. And I was able to get true sync in for free. It works
very well. PCBs for both.

http://www.techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk/projects.htm

Also the Gallery is growing... OK its about six pictures but there are a
few exclusives. Check out the M&S biscuit tin midiDAC, as well Jorgen's
Bergfotron!

http://www.techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk/gallery.htm

The WaveFolder PCB has come in and it works, thank heavens!  So I'm
taking advance orders for that and the Multimix and Little LFO boards
for delivery in the middle of April. Prices on the site. Those selected
individuals will be getting their's very soon.

I also on the look out for a cheaper supplier of BA6110s. CPC has
temporarily stopped selling them, and I'm having to get them from a
speciallist importer. No problem there, they have plenty, but they are
quite a bit more than I was paying for them. Rene where do you get your
supply from? (How on earth do you get an 'e-acute' on this keyboard?)

There won't be any new modular projects for a couple of months at
least... the new TB3030M MidiBassLine is on its way in a few weeks. Its
an update of the TB3030 with built in midiDAC control, as well as a few
other new bits. And while this is going on, my wife is due to have our
second child... Blimey, its going to get very hectic around here.

Regards,

Tony Allgood  Penrith, Cumbria, UK

Wow... my new CD is still for sale:

http://www.techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk/music.htm